About GST Return
watch_later 4 months ago
I am a regular Taxpayer of Uttar Pradesh and My firm deals in only Exempted goods.
The registration of my firm has done on 4th January but I have purchased some goods in December without GSTIN but with firm name.
Should I include the purchase in GSTR-3B?
And if yes, then how?
You need to show purchase and sales only post GST registration in return. You were not registered and I believe not liable to pay tax also in December so no need to file return for December month.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST