About GST Return
watch_later 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I am a regular Taxpayer of Uttar Pradesh and My firm deals in only Exempted goods.
The registration of my firm has done on 4th January but I have purchased some goods in December without GSTIN but with firm name.
Should I include the purchase in GSTR-3B?
And if yes, then how?
You need to show purchase and sales only post GST registration in return. You were not registered and I believe not liable to pay tax also in December so no need to file return for December month.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online