About GST Return
watch_later 7 months ago
I am a regular Taxpayer of Uttar Pradesh and My firm deals in only Exempted goods.
The registration of my firm has done on 4th January but I have purchased some goods in December without GSTIN but with firm name.
Should I include the purchase in GSTR-3B?
And if yes, then how?
You need to show purchase and sales only post GST registration in return. You were not registered and I believe not liable to pay tax also in December so no need to file return for December month.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra