Casual Taxable Person

Brinda rani
watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago


     We have already registered as permanent taxable person of Karnataka state.  But we do for exhibition to other states also.  In such cases, how to registered as a casual taxable person?  This is most important for us to get registered during exhibition 

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question