Filing of GSTR 1 if there is no outwards supply..
watch_later 2 months, 1 week ago
If there is no outward supply in June month how to file GSTR-1? we have input claim in june month, so we filed GSTR3B. please guide me.
if there is no sales (outward supply) submit nil return just login in to june month GSTR 1 and accept as it is without any modification. Since it is already o sales return. before filing the return you can view the report no sales for the month of june . After the confirmation just file the return with EVC - Sampathkumar SK
You can submit nil gstr 1 of you don't have any outward supply. Just click on generate summary wait for while and file
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra