Filing Of Refund For Inverted Tax

Soundar Srkr
watch_later 5 months, 3 weeks ago

We have file refund for inverted system for the year 2017-18.And try to file refund for 2018-19.But GST System not allowed and saying you first file refund for the previous year i.e., 2017-18.Is there any solution for this problem.

  • chatComments
    previous returns must be cleared.. - S K Singh

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question