Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
watch_later 7 months ago
My name is shubham.my firm. Is registered under gst .I sell only exempted good .there are no applicable igst .cgst.sgst. I sell goods registered dealer or not registered dealer. So please tell me details of return date and type of return to be fill?
Once you are registered you have to file all GST return regardless of what kind of goods you sell.
You need to file GSTR-3B on or before 20th of month ended and GSTR-1 as of now.
Post March 2018, you will need to file GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3.
Government is planning to reduce number of returns to be filed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra