Gst Returns For Selling Only Exempted Goods

watch_later 9 months, 4 weeks ago

My name is firm. Is registered under gst .I sell only exempted good .there are no applicable igst .cgst.sgst.   I sell goods registered dealer or not registered dealer. So please tell me details of return date and type of return to be fill?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 9 months, 4 weeks ago

Once you are registered you have to file all GST return regardless of what kind of goods you sell.

You need to file GSTR-3B on or before 20th of month ended and GSTR-1 as of now.

Post March 2018, you will need to file GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3.

Government is planning to reduce number of returns to be filed.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question