Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
watch_later 4 weeks ago
My name is shubham.my firm. Is registered under gst .I sell only exempted good .there are no applicable igst .cgst.sgst. I sell goods registered dealer or not registered dealer. So please tell me details of return date and type of return to be fill?
Once you are registered you have to file all GST return regardless of what kind of goods you sell.
You need to file GSTR-3B on or before 20th of month ended and GSTR-1 as of now.
Post March 2018, you will need to file GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3.
Government is planning to reduce number of returns to be filed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online