Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
watch_later 4 months ago
My name is shubham.my firm. Is registered under gst .I sell only exempted good .there are no applicable igst .cgst.sgst. I sell goods registered dealer or not registered dealer. So please tell me details of return date and type of return to be fill?
Once you are registered you have to file all GST return regardless of what kind of goods you sell.
You need to file GSTR-3B on or before 20th of month ended and GSTR-1 as of now.
Post March 2018, you will need to file GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3.
Government is planning to reduce number of returns to be filed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST