HSN code in GST invoice query
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
- Is it mandatory to put HSN or Accounting code against each item? I have read under rules that Taxpayers whose turnover is below Rs. 1.5 crores are not required to mention HSN Code in their invoices.
- For small businesses, falling under Composition scheme, do they need to provide complete details on the Bill of Supply (except CGST/SGST and IGST) and I assume Bill of Supply is same as Retail Invoice?
- Under GST filing, do we need to send the complete details of Invoice (HSN codes and items) for return calculations to GSTN?
suggest reading http://www.knowyourgst.com/article/gst-invoice-format-excel-pdf-22/ - Pulkit Sharma
Yes it mandatory to put HSN code or SAC in invoice for each product. Even tax payers paying under composition scheme need to show HSN code in bill of supply.
At the time of filing return invoice details has to be submitted along with HSN code, tax rate for each product and tax charged along with quantity and rate.
We at site are developing an invoice application which will be live next week, it will generate invoices as per GST invoice rules.
SAC or ACS should be understood as same. - Pulkit Sharma
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra