Gstr 3b Returns

Vishal Jain
watch_later 1 year ago

Hello sir,I have a problem .I have filed my GSTR 3b of the month of February now I have to make some changes in could I do the changes and make the payement of it sir.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

anonymous user watch_later 1 year ago

You cannot make any changes in Feb GSTR-3B, you can show those missed values in GSTR-3B of March and make payment with interest.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question