GSTR1 NOT FILED WITH ZERO SALES
watch_later 1 week, 4 days ago
Reg: Submitting & Filing of GSTR! for June18
This GSTR1 for June was tried on due date and it was opening to
submit(with zero sales/ purchases for June). Subsequenly we filed GSTR 3B. Very recently Ass.commssioner served a noitce that we
have not filed GSTR1 and we are liable to taxation.
When we tried to open GSTR1 for June18 to submit- the portal says ''YOU HAVE NO SUMMARY TO SUBMIT GSTR1''.Hence not
able to submit & file GSTR1-June18. You are requested to advice and give solution
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- wrong party's input came into our GSTR2
- GST SERCH NUMBERS
- Short claim of ITC
- Bill for Subscription
- Query Relating to obtaining GST No. for proprietor
- Unable to get the report
- GST Clerance Certificate
- How to call API from JAVA
- Gstr3b return
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra