Regarding ITC on export of goods
watch_later 7 months ago
I would like to know that whether we will get ITC on input if we reported our export service in GSTR 3B as nil rated supplies and in GSTR 1 as export.
Your prompt reply will be solicited.
Yes you will get input credit on inputs even if goods are exported. You can even get refund for these inputs.
You have to show these under Zero rated supply and not nil rated supplies in GSTR-3B.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra