Regarding ITC on export of goods
watch_later 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I would like to know that whether we will get ITC on input if we reported our export service in GSTR 3B as nil rated supplies and in GSTR 1 as export.
Your prompt reply will be solicited.
Yes you will get input credit on inputs even if goods are exported. You can even get refund for these inputs.
You have to show these under Zero rated supply and not nil rated supplies in GSTR-3B.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Can a Invoice be cancelled in GST Regime for Services
- Gst 3 B
- GSTr 3b returns
- How to file Gstr-4 for composition scheme?
- GST Mail id
- GST on Hotel room
- Display GST certificate and GSTIN at business place or fine?
- Non filling of Trans 1
- exemption benefit as service tax
- query for credit note under section 34(1) of the CGST Act, 2017
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online