When tax invoice should be issued by supplier of goods?
watch_later 10 months, 3 weeks ago
At what time a tax invoice should be issued by a supplier of goods?
Whether goods can be delivered with a delivery challan and invoice can be issued at later date?
Every registered person supplying taxable goods has to issued tax invoice before or at the time of:
- Removal of goods for supply to the recipient, where supply involves movement of goods or
- Delivery of goods or making available to the recipient in any other case.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial