When tax invoice should be issued by supplier of goods?
watch_later 1 year, 1 month ago
At what time a tax invoice should be issued by a supplier of goods?
Whether goods can be delivered with a delivery challan and invoice can be issued at later date?
Every registered person supplying taxable goods has to issued tax invoice before or at the time of:
- Removal of goods for supply to the recipient, where supply involves movement of goods or
- Delivery of goods or making available to the recipient in any other case.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.