When tax invoice should be issued by supplier of goods?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
At what time a tax invoice should be issued by a supplier of goods?
Whether goods can be delivered with a delivery challan and invoice can be issued at later date?
Every registered person supplying taxable goods has to issued tax invoice before or at the time of:
- Removal of goods for supply to the recipient, where supply involves movement of goods or
- Delivery of goods or making available to the recipient in any other case.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra