37 returns under GST in a year?
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Why every news paper is abusing GST considering 37 returns to be filed in a year and they want GST to come from September instead of July?
Those who have kacha maal and are not able to clear their stock are opposing GST.
They say small traders will not be able to comply with GST. Who cares about small businesses, most of small traders neither get any support from government nor from any business forum such as Ficci or Nasscom.
All are formed by large companies.
Every one knows what happens in Cement industry or any other Indian operated industries. MNCs are not opposing it because they do not hold any stock purchased without paying tax.
Out Indian companies purchased stock without paying tax and sold without paying tax. Now they need to clear this stock before GST.
A large volume of stock is underlying and they want GST to come from September so that stock can be cleared.
Government should go ahead with plan of implementation from July 1, 2017 without giving any support to these so called well wishers of economy.
Every taxable person, other than one opted for composition levy needs to file:
- Details of purchase or inward supplies
- Details of outward supplies and
- Monthly return
- One annual return
Whether GST comes from July or September, volume of returns will not go down.
It may hurt but that truth. - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return