A Company Secretary become a GST practitioner?
watch_later 1 year, 2 months ago
I am reading GST law with respect to scope for company secretaries in GST. My question is whether a CS can become a GST practitioner and what scope they have as a practitioner?
Yes a CS can apply for GST practitioner.
Company secretaries cannot do the GST audit and other than that they can perform all functions as a tax practitioner.
They can provide following services to their clients:
- GST registration
- GST returns filing and compliance handling
- Present client as a tax practitioner
Thank you. Atleast they got something out of GST. But if audit powers are not given, then CS are treated like a normal tax conusltant!!! - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.