A Company Secretary become a GST practitioner?
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
I am reading GST law with respect to scope for company secretaries in GST. My question is whether a CS can become a GST practitioner and what scope they have as a practitioner?
Yes a CS can apply for GST practitioner.
Company secretaries cannot do the GST audit and other than that they can perform all functions as a tax practitioner.
They can provide following services to their clients:
- GST registration
- GST returns filing and compliance handling
- Present client as a tax practitioner
Thank you. Atleast they got something out of GST. But if audit powers are not given, then CS are treated like a normal tax conusltant!!! - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra