A Company Secretary become a GST practitioner?
watch_later 11 months, 1 week ago
I am reading GST law with respect to scope for company secretaries in GST. My question is whether a CS can become a GST practitioner and what scope they have as a practitioner?
Yes a CS can apply for GST practitioner.
Company secretaries cannot do the GST audit and other than that they can perform all functions as a tax practitioner.
They can provide following services to their clients:
- GST registration
- GST returns filing and compliance handling
- Present client as a tax practitioner
Thank you. Atleast they got something out of GST. But if audit powers are not given, then CS are treated like a normal tax conusltant!!! - GST Payer
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial