About GSTR3B, 1, 2 & 3
watch_later 7 months, 1 week ago
Please clear what is GSTR 3b, GSTR -1, 2 & GSTR-3.
what is the difference both.
GSTR-3B is the monthly GST return to be filed for the months July to December only.
GSTR-1 is the return/statement which need to be filed for all months, here you need to provide invoice details of all outward supplies during the month.
GSTR-2 is the return/statement for inward supplies. This will be auto populated based on GSTR-1 filed by your suppliers.
GSTR-3 is the main return for each month. It will be auto-populated from GSTR-1 and GSTR-2. You need to setoff tax liabilities and submit this return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial