About GSTR3B, 1, 2 & 3
watch_later 5 months, 1 week ago
Please clear what is GSTR 3b, GSTR -1, 2 & GSTR-3.
what is the difference both.
GSTR-3B is the monthly GST return to be filed for the months July to December only.
GSTR-1 is the return/statement which need to be filed for all months, here you need to provide invoice details of all outward supplies during the month.
GSTR-2 is the return/statement for inward supplies. This will be auto populated based on GSTR-1 filed by your suppliers.
GSTR-3 is the main return for each month. It will be auto-populated from GSTR-1 and GSTR-2. You need to setoff tax liabilities and submit this return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return