About GSTR3B, 1, 2 & 3
watch_later 1 year ago
Please clear what is GSTR 3b, GSTR -1, 2 & GSTR-3.
what is the difference both.
GSTR-3B is the monthly GST return to be filed for the months July to December only.
GSTR-1 is the return/statement which need to be filed for all months, here you need to provide invoice details of all outward supplies during the month.
GSTR-2 is the return/statement for inward supplies. This will be auto populated based on GSTR-1 filed by your suppliers.
GSTR-3 is the main return for each month. It will be auto-populated from GSTR-1 and GSTR-2. You need to setoff tax liabilities and submit this return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra