About GSTR3B, 1, 2 & 3
watch_later 10 months, 1 week ago
Please clear what is GSTR 3b, GSTR -1, 2 & GSTR-3.
what is the difference both.
GSTR-3B is the monthly GST return to be filed for the months July to December only.
GSTR-1 is the return/statement which need to be filed for all months, here you need to provide invoice details of all outward supplies during the month.
GSTR-2 is the return/statement for inward supplies. This will be auto populated based on GSTR-1 filed by your suppliers.
GSTR-3 is the main return for each month. It will be auto-populated from GSTR-1 and GSTR-2. You need to setoff tax liabilities and submit this return.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.