About input credit of an ecommerce operator
watch_later 4 days, 9 hours ago
Can an e commerce operator claim input tax credit? If yes how can he claim and if it is possible whether it is from an unregistered dealer?
Yes, you can take input credit of all expenses.
You need to claim them in your GSTR-3B. Even if purchased from unregistered dealer and paid under RCM, you can claim input tax credit subject to availability of such credit.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial