About Taxability Of Pmgdisha
watch_later 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Here is a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
One of my client is registered as CSC VLE and providing Education Service under PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) - a digital litracy scheme of Government.
Now, my query is :
1. Whether the CSC VLE is liable to pay GST on service receipt (Commission Income) of PMGDISHA?
2. Is PMGDISHA is taxable Education service under GST or Exempted supply of service?? If liable for GST, covered under which service category?
3. Is PMGDISHA covered under services provided by NSDC or training partner of NSDC? As it is a project of Central govt under Digital India scheme and NSDC partnership includes central ministries flagship programme like make in india & digital india.
Kindly clear my confusion.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ