About Taxability of PMGDISHA
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
Here is a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
One of my client is registered as CSC VLE and providing Education Service under PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) - a digital litracy scheme of Government.
Now, my query is :
1. Whether the CSC VLE is liable to pay GST on service receipt (Commission Income) of PMGDISHA?
2. Is PMGDISHA is taxable Education service under GST or Exempted supply of service?? If liable for GST, covered under which service category?
3. Is PMGDISHA covered under services provided by NSDC or training partner of NSDC? As it is a project of Central govt under Digital India scheme and NSDC partnership includes central ministries flagship programme like make in india & digital india.
Kindly clear my confusion.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial