About Taxability of PMGDISHA
watch_later 1 week, 1 day ago
Here is a Practicing Chartered Accountant.
One of my client is registered as CSC VLE and providing Education Service under PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) - a digital litracy scheme of Government.
Now, my query is :
1. Whether the CSC VLE is liable to pay GST on service receipt (Commission Income) of PMGDISHA?
2. Is PMGDISHA is taxable Education service under GST or Exempted supply of service?? If liable for GST, covered under which service category?
3. Is PMGDISHA covered under services provided by NSDC or training partner of NSDC? As it is a project of Central govt under Digital India scheme and NSDC partnership includes central ministries flagship programme like make in india & digital india.
Kindly clear my confusion.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gstr for e-commerce small sellers.
- e way bill
- Payment without receiving Tax Invoice of rent
- GST offline utility
- How to modify form GSTR-1
- E way Bill
- Reimbursement of expenses
- forgot gst user id, password, mail id, mobile number and mail password
- Revision in Filed Gstr3b
- GST council meeting 25 changes recommended
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return
- Invoice uploaded but GSTR 1 not submitted by the Supplier
- Late fee on delay in GST return filing
- Opinion on not taxing petroleum products under GST