About the Tax Rates and Calculations for Hotels and Lodgings
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
Glad I am here,
Sir, Please clarify me about my doubts, that is what is the new tax rates for Hotels and Lodging / Rooms as per my knowledge i have mention the below rates please clarify that
from 0 > = 1000 = 0 %
1000 >=2500 = 12 %
2500 > = 7500 = 18 %
7500 > 28 %
Second thing suppose a man is stay in a Room below 850.00 of a room for 3 days then we collect the GST or not.
Actually the Rates are fixed for total Bill Value or what
Kindly clarify me about my doubt
Rates given by you stands corrected as on this day.
GST is charged on rent fixed for the room.
For 800 Rs. per day GST is exempted, even if you stay for more than 2 days.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST