About the Tax Rates and Calculations for Hotels and Lodgings
watch_later 1 week ago
Glad I am here,
Sir, Please clarify me about my doubts, that is what is the new tax rates for Hotels and Lodging / Rooms as per my knowledge i have mention the below rates please clarify that
from 0 > = 1000 = 0 %
1000 >=2500 = 12 %
2500 > = 7500 = 18 %
7500 > 28 %
Second thing suppose a man is stay in a Room below 850.00 of a room for 3 days then we collect the GST or not.
Actually the Rates are fixed for total Bill Value or what
Kindly clarify me about my doubt
Rates given by you stands corrected as on this day.
GST is charged on rent fixed for the room.
For 800 Rs. per day GST is exempted, even if you stay for more than 2 days.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return