advertisement on OLX
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
I am registered in composition scheme and as per GST law if I do business with ecommerce I cant opt composition scheme. If I post my products on olx can I continue in Composition scheme
OLX is just an advertisement platform. Buyers directly contact with you and OLX is not selling on your behalf.
The case between Amazon and OLX is different. Amazon sells on your behalf and works as an agent. In case of OLX you are putting only an advertisement and OLX is not actually your selling agent.
In my opinion you can opt for composition scheme.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial