advertisement on OLX
watch_later 1 week ago
I am registered in composition scheme and as per GST law if I do business with ecommerce I cant opt composition scheme. If I post my products on olx can I continue in Composition scheme
OLX is just an advertisement platform. Buyers directly contact with you and OLX is not selling on your behalf.
The case between Amazon and OLX is different. Amazon sells on your behalf and works as an agent. In case of OLX you are putting only an advertisement and OLX is not actually your selling agent.
In my opinion you can opt for composition scheme.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gstr for e-commerce small sellers.
- e way bill
- Payment without receiving Tax Invoice of rent
- GST offline utility
- How to modify form GSTR-1
- E way Bill
- Reimbursement of expenses
- forgot gst user id, password, mail id, mobile number and mail password
- Revision in Filed Gstr3b
- GST council meeting 25 changes recommended
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return
- Invoice uploaded but GSTR 1 not submitted by the Supplier
- Late fee on delay in GST return filing
- Opinion on not taxing petroleum products under GST