Annual ROC form to be filed by a LLP
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
Which forms a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has to file every year and what is the due date?
As per LLP Act, 2 major returns that every LLP needs to file are:
- Form 11 and
- Form 8
Form 11 is the annual reporting form which needs to be filed within 60 days of ending of financial year. Due date for filing form 11 is 30 May every year.
Form 8 is the Annual accounts reporting. Every LLP regardless of turnover or size has to file form 8 every year. Due date for filing form 8 is 30 October.
Late filing fee for both form 11 and form 8 is 100 Rs. per day.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- How to become directors in a private limited company?
- FIRST CA
- Paid MCA ROC fee using ICICI bank but challan not generated
- ROC extended due date to file AOC-4 to November 28
- LLP late filing fee discount
- Applicability of CARO 2016
- What are the various annual forms to be filed by private limited companies?
- MCA ROC annaul filing form AOC-4 MGT-7 date extended