Annual ROC form to be filed by a LLP
watch_later 9 months ago
Which forms a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) has to file every year and what is the due date?
As per LLP Act, 2 major returns that every LLP needs to file are:
- Form 11 and
- Form 8
Form 11 is the annual reporting form which needs to be filed within 60 days of ending of financial year. Due date for filing form 11 is 30 May every year.
Form 8 is the Annual accounts reporting. Every LLP regardless of turnover or size has to file form 8 every year. Due date for filing form 8 is 30 October.
Late filing fee for both form 11 and form 8 is 100 Rs. per day.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ROC FILING PENALTY FOR FIRST YEAR OF INCORPORATION
- Loan / Advances from Directors
- Spice form filed with AOA and MOA- How to download MOA and AOA
- How to get Director Identificaiton Number (DIN) online?
- MCA to charge Rs. 100 per day for late filing
- Filed LLP form-3 for change of partners before initial agreement
- MCA dsc error smart card cannot perform the requested operations
- Compulsory annual compliance requirements of a private limited company
- ROC ANNUAL FILLING
- How to become directors in a private limited company?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.