Can a normal tax payer convert to composition scheme?
watch_later 1 week, 1 day ago
I am running a two wheeler service as a proprietary concern.
As per the amendment from 28th GST concil can I convert myself to composition scheme.
I do sale the spare parts for Normal customers as well to repair services.
My turnover is less than 1.5 crores.
You can opt for composition scheme next year.
This year the deadline is over and you cannot switch to composition scheme from normal scheme.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- wrong party's input came into our GSTR2
- GST SERCH NUMBERS
- Short claim of ITC
- Bill for Subscription
- Query Relating to obtaining GST No. for proprietor
- Unable to get the report
- GST Clerance Certificate
- How to call API from JAVA
- Gstr3b return
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra