Composition levy scheme works contract
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
Whether registered person under GST can opt for composition levy scheme if he is a works contractor?
HE CAN OPT FOR COMPOSITION LEVY? IF ANY TDS WOULD NOT BE DEDUCTED AT THE SOURCE? - ABHISHEK KUMAR
No. Composition scheme cannot be opted if he is works contractor. Hence he should take normal registration & maintain all the documents.
WHY WORKS CONTRACTOR CANNOT OPTED COMPOSITION LEVY? CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME? - ABHISHEK KUMAR
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra