Compulsory registration under GST?
watch_later 8 months, 2 weeks ago
When a person have to register under GST?
What are the conditions if satisfied, a person has to compulsory register under GST and within how many days?
A person making taxable supply of goods or services or both and if his turnover cross 20 lakhs in a financial year, he has to compulsory register under GST within 30 days. The limit in special states is 10 lakhs.
However, if a person makes supplies in the course of interstate trade he has to be registered under GST.
Person who is required to pay tax under Reverse charge has to get himself registered.
E-commerce operators liable to collect tax source have to compulsory get registered. Person selling goods online on these portals has to obtain registration.
Aggregator service providers have to obtain registration.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return