Compulsory registration under GST?
watch_later 10 months, 2 weeks ago
When a person have to register under GST?
What are the conditions if satisfied, a person has to compulsory register under GST and within how many days?
A person making taxable supply of goods or services or both and if his turnover cross 20 lakhs in a financial year, he has to compulsory register under GST within 30 days. The limit in special states is 10 lakhs.
However, if a person makes supplies in the course of interstate trade he has to be registered under GST.
Person who is required to pay tax under Reverse charge has to get himself registered.
E-commerce operators liable to collect tax source have to compulsory get registered. Person selling goods online on these portals has to obtain registration.
Aggregator service providers have to obtain registration.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial