Compulsory registration under GST?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
When a person have to register under GST?
What are the conditions if satisfied, a person has to compulsory register under GST and within how many days?
A person making taxable supply of goods or services or both and if his turnover cross 20 lakhs in a financial year, he has to compulsory register under GST within 30 days. The limit in special states is 10 lakhs.
However, if a person makes supplies in the course of interstate trade he has to be registered under GST.
Person who is required to pay tax under Reverse charge has to get himself registered.
E-commerce operators liable to collect tax source have to compulsory get registered. Person selling goods online on these portals has to obtain registration.
Aggregator service providers have to obtain registration.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra