Correction In Inter State Supplies

Brinda rani
watch_later 3 years, 6 months ago


    Can I take the print out of the Inter state tax payment certificate?   I made a mistake while entering the Inter-state supplies in GSTR-3B.  How can I rectify it?


  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question