CREDIT ON TRANSITION STOCK TRAN-1
watch_later 6 months, 1 week ago
IN WB ,DEALER COVERWD UNDER MRP GOODS , HAVING INVOICE ,ON WHICH TAX PAID AD PER MRP RATE MENTIONED SEPARATELY , CAN THIS DEALER CLAIM IN TRAN1 FOR FULL TAX CREDIT ON CLOSING STOCK 30.06.2017 ?
You are talking about excise or vat?
If you were registered under VAT, then you cannot claim input on closing stock. You have to claim credit as per vat returns filed.
Excise credit can be claimed, if you were not registered under excise.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial