CREDIT ON TRANSITION STOCK TRAN-1
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
IN WB ,DEALER COVERWD UNDER MRP GOODS , HAVING INVOICE ,ON WHICH TAX PAID AD PER MRP RATE MENTIONED SEPARATELY , CAN THIS DEALER CLAIM IN TRAN1 FOR FULL TAX CREDIT ON CLOSING STOCK 30.06.2017 ?
You are talking about excise or vat?
If you were registered under VAT, then you cannot claim input on closing stock. You have to claim credit as per vat returns filed.
Excise credit can be claimed, if you were not registered under excise.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- About GST Return
- composite scheme
- Restaurant bill format without gst no.
- Gst Crack version
- Invoicing under GST
- Gst return for hotel
- catageory of sezing parking yard gst hsn code
- how to enter gst payment detail in sapB!
- About the 0% rate
- GST ON IMPORT OF SERVICE-TOUR PACKAGE SERVICE
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return