CREDIT ON TRANSITION STOCK TRAN-1
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
IN WB ,DEALER COVERWD UNDER MRP GOODS , HAVING INVOICE ,ON WHICH TAX PAID AD PER MRP RATE MENTIONED SEPARATELY , CAN THIS DEALER CLAIM IN TRAN1 FOR FULL TAX CREDIT ON CLOSING STOCK 30.06.2017 ?
You are talking about excise or vat?
If you were registered under VAT, then you cannot claim input on closing stock. You have to claim credit as per vat returns filed.
Excise credit can be claimed, if you were not registered under excise.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra