Deduction allowed under section 80C under Income Tax
watch_later 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Which are the expenses or investments allowed as deduction under section 80C of Income tax?
- List of expenses allowed as deduction under section 80C.
- List of investments allowed as deduction under section 80C.
List of expenses and investment allowed as deduction under section 80C
- Provident Fund (PF) & Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Life Insurance Premiums
- Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS)
- Home Loan Principal Repayment
- Stamp Duty and Registration Charges for a home
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- National Savings Certificate (NSC) (VIII Issue)
- Infrastructure Bonds
- Fixed deposit with banks for 5 years
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme 2004 (SCSS)
- 5 Year post office deposit
- Unit linked Insurance Plan
- Children’s education expense
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- SOFTWARE PURCHASED
- How much penalty for late filing of income tax return?
- How to view form 26AS without registration at TRACES website?
- ITR return in the name of dependents
- How to declare property purchases in ITR?
- How to file it return for 2017-18
- IT benefit for Apartment Maintenance & Property tax for Self-Occupied property
- Non filing of IT return for AY 2017 - 18 before 31.3.18
- IT return for AY 2015-16
- How to file IT return without Aadhaar number?
- Download Advance Tax Calculator in MS Excel
- FAQ on section 80D of Income Tax Act
- Benami property transactions act in simple language
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)