Deduction allowed under section 80C under Income Tax
watch_later 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Which are the expenses or investments allowed as deduction under section 80C of Income tax?
- List of expenses allowed as deduction under section 80C.
- List of investments allowed as deduction under section 80C.
List of expenses and investment allowed as deduction under section 80C
- Provident Fund (PF) & Voluntary Provident Fund (VPF)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Life Insurance Premiums
- Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS)
- Home Loan Principal Repayment
- Stamp Duty and Registration Charges for a home
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- National Savings Certificate (NSC) (VIII Issue)
- Infrastructure Bonds
- Fixed deposit with banks for 5 years
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme 2004 (SCSS)
- 5 Year post office deposit
- Unit linked Insurance Plan
- Children’s education expense
Did not get an answer? Ask your Question
You need to be logged in to answer.
- FILING INCOME TAX RETURNS
- How to save income tax on salary employee tax?
- CASH TRANSACTION
- advertisement publishing income is taxable?
- If new business start what if we are personal assets
- Non filing of return, notice received for cash deposit
- Income from Tractor
- Tax audit applicable on share trading?
- Compulsory to file income tax return for employee?
- Purchasing of Computers / Used Furniture (Fixed Assets) by Cash as a walk-in customer
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax - A guide on taxation on Bitcoins in India
- Cash limits and penalties under Income Tax Act
- Late filing fee and penalty on delay in filing Income Tax return
- How to calculate income tax on house rent?
- How to file income tax return for salaried employee using ITR-1
- Tuition fee and child education allowance exemption under section 10 and 80C
- Income Tax calculator and slab rates for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19)