Deemed export under GST
watch_later 2 months, 2 weeks ago
We have to supply taxable as well as exempted goods to one of our customer, who in turn will export the same to his foreign buyers. We request you to clarify the following doubts.
1. Can we treat this as deemed export and claim back the GST for the taxable goods as per our supply invoice ?
2. If we are eligible for the refund, then what is the proceedure involved ? What are the changes we have to make in our supply invoice with regard to this supply and what are the documents to be enclosed ?
3. Finally, where shall we mention this invoice amount in GSTR 1, whether in column No. 4A, 4B........( along with our domestic supplies ) or in Column No. 6A ( for export Invoices ) ?
Kindly advice us.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return