Deemed Export Under Gst
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
We have to supply taxable as well as exempted goods to one of our customer, who in turn will export the same to his foreign buyers. We request you to clarify the following doubts.
1. Can we treat this as deemed export and claim back the GST for the taxable goods as per our supply invoice ?
2. If we are eligible for the refund, then what is the proceedure involved ? What are the changes we have to make in our supply invoice with regard to this supply and what are the documents to be enclosed ?
3. Finally, where shall we mention this invoice amount in GSTR 1, whether in column No. 4A, 4B........( along with our domestic supplies ) or in Column No. 6A ( for export Invoices ) ?
Kindly advice us.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- How to use API In vb6.0
- GSTR 9
- How to know that CIN number is correct
- Raising of invoice - Bill to/Ship to
- GST conundrum @Digital Advertising
- FREE BILLING SOFTWARE
- Unable to get results from last 24 hrs
- Price for GST API to Search GSTIN No
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ