Deemed export under GST
watch_later 5 months, 3 weeks ago
We have to supply taxable as well as exempted goods to one of our customer, who in turn will export the same to his foreign buyers. We request you to clarify the following doubts.
1. Can we treat this as deemed export and claim back the GST for the taxable goods as per our supply invoice ?
2. If we are eligible for the refund, then what is the proceedure involved ? What are the changes we have to make in our supply invoice with regard to this supply and what are the documents to be enclosed ?
3. Finally, where shall we mention this invoice amount in GSTR 1, whether in column No. 4A, 4B........( along with our domestic supplies ) or in Column No. 6A ( for export Invoices ) ?
Kindly advice us.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- can we take set off of job work bill
- B2C previous month sales
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST