Documents required for GST registration
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
What are the documents required for registration under Goods and Service Tax (GST)?
Aadhar is compulsory required for GST registration?
Documents for GST registration are:
- Permanent Account Number (PAN),
- Mobile number,
- E-mail address,
- State or Union territory
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners is to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner is to be submitted)
- HUF – Karta
- Company – Managing Director or the Authorised Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee
- Association of Person or Body of Individual –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members is to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman is to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person in Charge
Proof of registration or Constitution of Taxpayer
Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm, Registration Certificate/Proof of Constitution in case of Society, Trust, Club, Government Department,
Association of Person or Body of Individual, Local Authority, Statutory Body and Others etc.
Proof of Principal/Additional Place of Business
- For Own premises –
Any document in support of the ownership of the premises like Latest Property Tax Receipt or
Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
- For Rented or Leased premises –
A copy of the valid Rent / Lease Agreement with any document in support of the ownership of
the premises of the Lessor like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of
- For premises not covered in (a) & (b) above –
A copy of the Consent Letter with any document in support of the ownership of the premises
of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy. For shared properties also,
the same documents may be uploaded.
Bank Account Related Proof
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank passbook / one page of Bank Statement
- Opening page of the Bank Passbook held in the name of the Proprietor / Business Concern –containing the Account No., Name of the Account Holder, MICR and IFSC and Branch details.
Authorization Form for registration under GST
- For Own premises –
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra