Documents for GST registration are:
- Permanent Account Number (PAN),
- Mobile number,
- E-mail address,
- State or Union territory
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners is to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner is to be submitted)
- HUF – Karta
- Company – Managing Director or the Authorised Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee
- Association of Person or Body of Individual –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members is to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman is to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person in Charge
Proof of registration or Constitution of Taxpayer
Partnership Deed in case of Partnership Firm, Registration Certificate/Proof of Constitution in case of Society, Trust, Club, Government Department,
Association of Person or Body of Individual, Local Authority, Statutory Body and Others etc.
Proof of Principal/Additional Place of Business
- For Own premises –
Any document in support of the ownership of the premises like Latest Property Tax Receipt or
Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
- For Rented or Leased premises –
A copy of the valid Rent / Lease Agreement with any document in support of the ownership of
the premises of the Lessor like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of
- For premises not covered in (a) & (b) above –
A copy of the Consent Letter with any document in support of the ownership of the premises
of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy. For shared properties also,
the same documents may be uploaded.
Bank Account Related Proof
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank passbook / one page of Bank Statement
- Opening page of the Bank Passbook held in the name of the Proprietor / Business Concern –containing the Account No., Name of the Account Holder, MICR and IFSC and Branch details.
Authorization Form for registration under GST
- For Own premises –