Doubts In Gst Migration And In General

Karthikeyan Loganathan
watch_later 3 years, 4 months ago

1. General question.....

I recently started a Courier Agency in April month and i am a proprietor. Since I had my father name as first name in my ID proof's (by mistake i mentioned father name in all my ID proof as first name) due to that the agent who made my service tax mentioned my father name as first and my name as last name in service tax.

can I change it now while migrating to GST?


2. What is DSC and how can i do it myself online,,



  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 4 months ago

You can migrate to GST. If all your documents such as PAN, Aadhaar etc. have your name with first name of your father, then you have to go with same name.

To change name first you need to change your name in your PAN and other documents.

Digital signature certificate or DSC is an encrypted code generated using your id (PAN), it is used to sign computer generated documents or application.

You can google it, E-mudra provides online facility.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question