eway bill printout required?
watch_later 3 months, 4 weeks ago
Do we have to carry printout of E-way bill with transporter or E-way bill on bill is enough?
I have generated E-way bill for one consignment going out of my state.
Do I need to take printout and provide hard copy to transporter or mentioning Eway bill number on invoice copy is sufficient?
Eway bill number of invoice is more than sufficient.
You need to provide hard copy or printout to transporter.
Even number available on SMS or otherwise is also valid. (Circular 41/15/2018-GST of 13.04.2018.)
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ITC RELATED ISSUE OF GST WORKS CONTRACTER
- Input tax credit
- IN GST WHY INVOICE IS NOT PREPARE ON PORTAL
- Gst practitioner
- About exempt goods purchase and sales
- GST return for purchase from unregistered person
- GST return for ecommerce business
- Unlimited GST number search
- GST NUMBER STILL NOT APRROVED
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra