eway bill printout required?
watch_later 1 month, 1 week ago
Do we have to carry printout of E-way bill with transporter or E-way bill on bill is enough?
I have generated E-way bill for one consignment going out of my state.
Do I need to take printout and provide hard copy to transporter or mentioning Eway bill number on invoice copy is sufficient?
Eway bill number of invoice is more than sufficient.
You need to provide hard copy or printout to transporter.
Even number available on SMS or otherwise is also valid. (Circular 41/15/2018-GST of 13.04.2018.)
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST