Raziuddin Khan
watch_later 3 years, 7 months ago

We Have a Fabrication Job We Purchase M.S  & S.S Sheet Angle Plate Pipe 

After That We Do Manufacturing of that Machines Body,Cover,Panel,Rectifier body

Distribution  Board,Junction Box With Painting of all items,And We Don't Make Complete We Only Make Enclosure of that and we are not getting HSN of this Products and So Kindly Email us.  

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question