How To Apply Pan Of Partnership Firm?

watch_later 3 years ago

How to apply for pan card of partnership firm with the help of partnership deed?

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Gagan Jain watch_later 3 years ago

Form No 49A that is Application for PAN should be filled . 

attach copy of Partnership deed  and get the form 49A  signed by any authorized partner.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Never File Wrong GSTR-1

Check your GST numbers in bulk. Check unlimited GST numbers with very cheap packages.

Used by
Ask Question