Goods Purchase From Composition Dealer
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
If a registered dealer purchased goods (example computer of 18% ) from composition dealer, he does not pay tax as composition dealer issue bill of supply.
But when the registered dealer sold the goods, should he collect the GST @ 18% or should he supply without collecting GST.
Thanking you in advance
If he is a Normal registered dealer, he should collect GST @ 18%. If he also registered Under Composition Scheme he has no rights to collect GST from others. it is immaterial that he purchase from composition dealer or normal registered person. - Bharath Bhatta
If he is a Normal registered dealer, he should collect GST @ 18%.
If he registered Under Composition Scheme he has no rights to collect GST from others. it is immaterial that he purchase from composition dealer or normal registered person. - Bharath Bhatta
Thank you sir - Manjula Navale
You need to be logged in to answer.
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ