GST audit can be done before tax audit or financial audit under income tax or companeis act?
watch_later 9 months, 2 weeks ago
GST audit is compulsory if turnover exceeds 1 crore during a financial year. This limit may be increased later but as of now the rules say 1 crore, act is silent on turnover limit.
Can we audit under GST before client has completed financial or tax audit?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- About GST Return
- composite scheme
- Restaurant bill format without gst no.
- Gst Crack version
- Invoicing under GST
- Gst return for hotel
- catageory of sezing parking yard gst hsn code
- how to enter gst payment detail in sapB!
- About the 0% rate
- GST ON IMPORT OF SERVICE-TOUR PACKAGE SERVICE
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return