gst billing information
watch_later 9 months, 2 weeks ago
we are a rail ticket agent, air ticket agent , pl tell how i charge the gst from customers as we are getting tickets from yatra.com ,or any other portals. and gst already charged 5% from them to end customers.
and how we make the bill as in a month more than one booking made for the company we work . Should we make separate bills for per booking or we can make one bill for the one company.
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST