GST Blogs and website
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
Hi I am a blogger and earn from Adsense. Whether I have to registration under GST and how much GST tax should be paid on Adsense income?
No registration and no tax on adsense income or in that case any income your earn in foreign exchange and payer is outside in India. Tax is not chargeable on export of services. - GST Payer
I have written an article explaining about GST on bloggers and web-publishers. You can read that article for complete understating.
However to answer your question, if you are earning only from Adsense then you are not required to take GST registration. As Adsense income falls under the definition of export supplies and again covered under definition of zero rated supplies.
This answer summarise everything. For better understanding should read the article, it gives 360 degree view of applcability of GST on bloggers and website publishers including affilliate incomes. - GST Payer
Adsense payments are made in $. Paying entity is, Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117371 (pl. see payment details in the adsense a/c.) None of the conditions mentioned are satisfied in section 13(12) in order to be taxable. An early clarification on adsense payments by the GST authorities will help the online publishers from going through the ordeal of monthly statements and penalties for not registering. - mahmood faheem
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra