GST Blogs and website
watch_later 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi I am a blogger and earn from Adsense. Whether I have to registration under GST and how much GST tax should be paid on Adsense income?
No registration and no tax on adsense income or in that case any income your earn in foreign exchange and payer is outside in India. Tax is not chargeable on export of services. - GST Payer
I have written an article explaining about GST on bloggers and web-publishers. You can read that article for complete understating.
However to answer your question, if you are earning only from Adsense then you are not required to take GST registration. As Adsense income falls under the definition of export supplies and again covered under definition of zero rated supplies.
This answer summarise everything. For better understanding should read the article, it gives 360 degree view of applcability of GST on bloggers and website publishers including affilliate incomes. - GST Payer
Adsense payments are made in $. Paying entity is, Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117371 (pl. see payment details in the adsense a/c.) None of the conditions mentioned are satisfied in section 13(12) in order to be taxable. An early clarification on adsense payments by the GST authorities will help the online publishers from going through the ordeal of monthly statements and penalties for not registering. - mahmood faheem
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial