watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
1. Who should file GST CMP -03 & GST ITC-01?
2. Person registered under VAT - migrated to GST (Regular dealer for July - Sept 2017) then, Switched to Composition form October 2017. Should file GST CMP - 03?? or GST ITC-01??
3. Person not registered under VAT - Fresh registration in GST (Regular dealer for July - Sept 2017) then, Switched to Composition form October 2017. Should file GST CMP - 03?? or GST ITC-01??
In both the cases file CMP _03 - Prakash Ahir
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial