I am Commercial Tax Inspector in Kerala
I have succeeded after various steps by this method.
1. I have first uninstalled all DSC token softwares from my PC.... like Trustkey, ePass, WD Proxkey etc by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.
2. Secondly I have uninstalled emSignor software.
3 Then Updated 'Chrome' Browser with latest version from their website
4.Then Go to Chrome Settings menu by
(There may some slight variations in Chrome Menus in different versions)
In Chrome : Settings>Advances Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom) > Content / Content Settings > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......
replace the 'example.com' with the following address
and dont change the status as 'Allow' ( If it shows status as ' Block / Blocked' change to 'Allow' / 'Allowed' )
press "Enter' key. Then 'OK'
5. Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .
6. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.
7. Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.
It may be successful for such issues
Commercial Tax Inspector ,
chatCommentsThank you very much sir. For providing a working solution. Yesterday one tax consultant took half day of mine to correctly sign the application. Your answer will be very helpful for thousands of people with low it knowledge. - Pulkit SharmaYou can also watch my video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOgWQ3rLi54 - Shijoy James