Gst For Tour Agent Y

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

We are a travel agency registered with Himachal tourism. We take people for trekking in the jungles stay in small tents or village homestays. Our turnover is less then ten lakhs.

Do we need a gst

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question