GST on casual purchase and sale to foreign co.
watch_later 5 days, 13 hours ago
We are registered in GST in MUMBAI and purchase material from Courts, who are not registered and so does not charge GST
If we sell it in Mumbai should we deposit GST in RCM system and sale under GST rules or direct sell charging GST,
If we sell to some foreign entity on as is basis without charging GST as they are unregistered.
If goods are taxable you need to charge GST when you make a sale.
You can export without charging IGST, if you have filed LUT. If LUT is not filed than you need to charge IGST and you can claim refund later.
RCM is deferred till 30 June 2018. However if RCM was applicable than you should pay RCM.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST