Gst On Casual Purchase And Sale To Foreign Co.
watch_later 4 months, 1 week ago
We are registered in GST in MUMBAI and purchase material from Courts, who are not registered and so does not charge GST
If we sell it in Mumbai should we deposit GST in RCM system and sale under GST rules or direct sell charging GST,
If we sell to some foreign entity on as is basis without charging GST as they are unregistered.
If goods are taxable you need to charge GST when you make a sale.
You can export without charging IGST, if you have filed LUT. If LUT is not filed than you need to charge IGST and you can claim refund later.
RCM is deferred till 30 June 2018. However if RCM was applicable than you should pay RCM.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- API Response Time
- billing saving issue
- Reconciliation 3B with
- Gstr .4 composite return
- GST on Custom Milling Protsahan Rashi
- why does the gst reg. gets rejected
- Invoicing for removal of periodical scrap items - mixed
- Agent not Giving GST user & Password, he registered with some another ID
- Is GST required for freelance consultants billing below 20L
- Gstp exam
- Know all about Tax Collected at Source (TCS) for e-commerce sector in GST
- Top 5 GST Softwares
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ