GST ON OVERSEAS PRINCIPAL
watch_later 6 months, 1 week ago
Services provided by us to our Overseas principal is as below, we do not provide any service to local industries :
When they are visiting India, we receive and drop them at Airport. We make travel arrangement and jointly travel with them for their ease and comfort.
We book their hotel, domestic flight tickets etc.
We fix meeting for them with client
Whenever required we collect samples from clients and send to our principal when it is require by them for testing and evaluation.
Whenever some materiel is rejected and it require to be disposed off, we help them.
We provide monthly report of activities, stock details at clients end.
We remind them to make supply in time as per delivery schedule.
If their payment is not cleared, we follow up for their payment.
We employ people for carry out all such works to facilitate them.
Our services are provided only to our principal, we do not provide any service directly or indirectly to local clients of our principal.
The product manufactured by our principal are specialized product which is used only in Petrochemical, Polymer manufacturing sector like
Reliance Industries Ltd
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Mangalore Refinery Petrochemical Ltd
Hindustan Mittal Energy Ltd
Gas Authority of India Ltd
UNDER THIS SERVICE WHAT SHOULD WE DO CAN PAY IGST AND CREDIT THE GST UNDER PAYABLE OF OUR LOCAL SERVICE PAYABLE GST
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial