GST ON OVERSEAS PRINCIPAL
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
Services provided by us to our Overseas principal is as below, we do not provide any service to local industries :
When they are visiting India, we receive and drop them at Airport. We make travel arrangement and jointly travel with them for their ease and comfort.
We book their hotel, domestic flight tickets etc.
We fix meeting for them with client
Whenever required we collect samples from clients and send to our principal when it is require by them for testing and evaluation.
Whenever some materiel is rejected and it require to be disposed off, we help them.
We provide monthly report of activities, stock details at clients end.
We remind them to make supply in time as per delivery schedule.
If their payment is not cleared, we follow up for their payment.
We employ people for carry out all such works to facilitate them.
Our services are provided only to our principal, we do not provide any service directly or indirectly to local clients of our principal.
The product manufactured by our principal are specialized product which is used only in Petrochemical, Polymer manufacturing sector like
Reliance Industries Ltd
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Mangalore Refinery Petrochemical Ltd
Hindustan Mittal Energy Ltd
Gas Authority of India Ltd
UNDER THIS SERVICE WHAT SHOULD WE DO CAN PAY IGST AND CREDIT THE GST UNDER PAYABLE OF OUR LOCAL SERVICE PAYABLE GST
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gstr for e-commerce small sellers.
- e way bill
- Payment without receiving Tax Invoice of rent
- GST offline utility
- How to modify form GSTR-1
- E way Bill
- Reimbursement of expenses
- forgot gst user id, password, mail id, mobile number and mail password
- Revision in Filed Gstr3b
- GST council meeting 25 changes recommended
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return
- Invoice uploaded but GSTR 1 not submitted by the Supplier
- Late fee on delay in GST return filing
- Opinion on not taxing petroleum products under GST