Gst on ready to move flat with buildind completed in 2014
watch_later 9 months ago
I have recently purchased a flat in howrah west bengal. The flat is among an unsold inventory of flats and is a ready to move flat.
The building is 2 year old but the flat is complete and still unsold since completion. The builder is telling I will be charged gst on the flat. Sir I dont have any idea about the same. Will I be charged gst or not?
If charged how much gst I have to pay on the same unsold flat from inventory?
My flat value is 33 lakhs. Please let me know.
If BUILDER demands gst then how to tackle his query or answer his query?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Agriculture bore repair
- GSTIN Number Search
- For late return gst
- inconvenience during mobile.
- Details of transport.
- GSTR 4
- WHAT IS OUR HSN CODE?
- debit note
- West Bengal exempts Eway bill for job workers
- Id and password
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.