Gst on ready to move flat with buildind completed in 2014
watch_later 6 months, 1 week ago
I have recently purchased a flat in howrah west bengal. The flat is among an unsold inventory of flats and is a ready to move flat.
The building is 2 year old but the flat is complete and still unsold since completion. The builder is telling I will be charged gst on the flat. Sir I dont have any idea about the same. Will I be charged gst or not?
If charged how much gst I have to pay on the same unsold flat from inventory?
My flat value is 33 lakhs. Please let me know.
If BUILDER demands gst then how to tackle his query or answer his query?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial