Gst on ready to move flat with buildind completed in 2014
watch_later 3 months, 1 week ago
I have recently purchased a flat in howrah west bengal. The flat is among an unsold inventory of flats and is a ready to move flat.
The building is 2 year old but the flat is complete and still unsold since completion. The builder is telling I will be charged gst on the flat. Sir I dont have any idea about the same. Will I be charged gst or not?
If charged how much gst I have to pay on the same unsold flat from inventory?
My flat value is 33 lakhs. Please let me know.
If BUILDER demands gst then how to tackle his query or answer his query?
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gstr for e-commerce small sellers.
- e way bill
- Payment without receiving Tax Invoice of rent
- GST offline utility
- How to modify form GSTR-1
- E way Bill
- Reimbursement of expenses
- forgot gst user id, password, mail id, mobile number and mail password
- Revision in Filed Gstr3b
- GST council meeting 25 changes recommended
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return
- Invoice uploaded but GSTR 1 not submitted by the Supplier
- Late fee on delay in GST return filing
- Opinion on not taxing petroleum products under GST