GST on reimbursement Expenses
watch_later 5 days, 18 hours ago
If I paid some expenses on behalf of client and then after client reimburse it to me then can I get the ITC which is paid on such expenses? If client is Non resident then who is liable to pay GST to govt. under Reverse charge?
Yes you can take input credit of GST charged on expenses.
You also need to charge GST on money received from client.
You are incurring expense on his behalf, so you are liable to pay GST.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Sales return from Unregistered dealer
- Total taxable value
- Return Filing
- what shall be gst figure?
- CHANGE MODE IN GST RETURN
- how to change email on pprtal
- Difference between work contract & job work
- CHANGE ITEM INVOICE EDIT
- Either Return period or GSTIN from the cache and payload are different.
- GST on discount sale
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST