GST on reimbursement Expenses
watch_later 2 months ago
If I paid some expenses on behalf of client and then after client reimburse it to me then can I get the ITC which is paid on such expenses? If client is Non resident then who is liable to pay GST to govt. under Reverse charge?
Yes you can take input credit of GST charged on expenses.
You also need to charge GST on money received from client.
You are incurring expense on his behalf, so you are liable to pay GST.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gstr3b return
- ITC RELATED ISSUE OF GST WORKS CONTRACTER
- Input tax credit
- IN GST WHY INVOICE IS NOT PREPARE ON PORTAL
- Gst practitioner
- About exempt goods purchase and sales
- GST return for purchase from unregistered person
- GST return for ecommerce business
- Unlimited GST number search
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra