Gst Practitioner

Rahul jha
watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

I want to be GST Tax practitioner. I need some information.when I file application then is is asking approving authority- central or state- which one I should select. I want to provide services to clients in several states.

Can registered GST Practitioner provide services all over India to clients or Do I register separately to different states.

I am in New Delhi. I want to operate from here and provide GST services across India. is it possible.

  • chatComments
1 Answer

Pulkit Sharma watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

Select state and give your state name.

Single Enrolment shall be sufficient for practicing on all India basis. No separate registrations are required for other States or Centre. However, the you are free to apply for another registration in other state if you have a Profession Address in that state.

  • chatComments
Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question