GST rate for software development services?
watch_later 1 year, 2 months ago
What is the tax rate for software development and related services?
Whether software is treated as a goods or services?
GST is applicable to software services and the rate is 18%. The GST rate for software sold in physical form is also 18%.
The software itself in the physical form is considered as Goods and Software Development is considered as Service.
GST tax rate for software developers is 18% with full Input Tax Credit.
For example, if you are paying rent for your office, you can claim the input credit of tax paid on rent. All other expenses on which tax is paid can be claimed against output liability of tax.
For following services under software category are to be taxed at 18%
- Information technology development services such as development of any software, mobile application, web application etc.
- Database services
- IT enabled services etc.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- refund of itc on pre-export sales
- GST on penalty
- GSTIN by Name
- conversion from composition to general
- Plywood ka g s t kaise nikalte hai
- SEARCH GST NO. WITH PAN
- Gst practitioner exam
- We are getting responses for just 2 requests in 15 minutes
- Agriculture bore repair
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
BUY DSC FOR MCA, IT AND GST
Experience KnowyourGST services. Apply for DSC and get it on same day. We promise fastest delivery of your DSC.
Whatsapp - 73386 33003
Telegram - @knowyourgst
Contact us on Whatsapp and Telegram number 7338633003 for quick reply.