GST rate of tax on gold jewellery and Boolean
watch_later 8 months, 3 weeks ago
What is the tax rate decided under GST on gold jewellery and Boolean?
Meeting is going on need to wait for some more time. - GST Payer
GST rates on gold and jewellery are fixed as below:
Gold Jewellery 3%
Gems and Jewellary 3%
Rough Diamond 0.25%
All gold items are to be taxed at 3%. Rate is really good . In my opinion Gold should have been taxed at further higher rate. Gold is not an essential commodity. Government should have taxed gold at 28%. - GST Payer
All jewellery to be taxed at 3% and even Gold at 3%.
GST council has agreed at rate of 3% tax rate on gold items.
1. All goods of Chapter 71 [other than rough diamond (7102)] will attract 3%.
7101 Pearls, natural or cultured, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; Pearls, natural or cultured, temporarily strung for convenience of transport.
7102 Diamonds, whether or not worked, but not mounted or set [other than rough diamonds].
7103 Precious stones (other than diamonds) and semi-precious stones, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; ungraded precious stones (other than diamonds) and semi-precious stones, temporarily strung for convenience transport.
7104 Synthetic or reconstructed precious or semi-precious stones, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; Ungraded synthetic or reconstructed precious stones, temporarily strung for convenience of transport.
7105 Dust and powder of natural or synthetic precious or semi - precious stones.
7106 Silver (including silver plated with gold or platinum), unwrought or in semi - manufactured forms, or in powder form.
7107 Base metals clad with silver, not further worked than semi – manufactured.
7108 Gold (including gold plated with platinum) unwrought or in semi - manufactured forms, or in powder form.
7109 Base metals or silver, clad with gold, not further worked than semi – manufactured.
7110 Platinum, unwrought or in semi - manufactured form, or in powder form.
7111 Base metals, silver or gold, clad with platinum, not further worked than semi-manufactured.
7112 Waste and scrap of precious metals, of metal clad with precious metal.
7113 Articles of jewellery and parts thereof, of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7114 Articles of goldsmiths' or silversmiths' wares and parts thereof, of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7115 Other articles of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7116 Articles of natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones (natural, synthetic or re-constructed).
7117 Imitation jewellery.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return