GST rate of tax on gold jewellery and Boolean
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
What is the tax rate decided under GST on gold jewellery and Boolean?
Meeting is going on need to wait for some more time. - GST Payer
GST rates on gold and jewellery are fixed as below:
Gold Jewellery 3%
Gems and Jewellary 3%
Rough Diamond 0.25%
All gold items are to be taxed at 3%. Rate is really good . In my opinion Gold should have been taxed at further higher rate. Gold is not an essential commodity. Government should have taxed gold at 28%. - GST Payer
All jewellery to be taxed at 3% and even Gold at 3%.
GST council has agreed at rate of 3% tax rate on gold items.
1. All goods of Chapter 71 [other than rough diamond (7102)] will attract 3%.
7101 Pearls, natural or cultured, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; Pearls, natural or cultured, temporarily strung for convenience of transport.
7102 Diamonds, whether or not worked, but not mounted or set [other than rough diamonds].
7103 Precious stones (other than diamonds) and semi-precious stones, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; ungraded precious stones (other than diamonds) and semi-precious stones, temporarily strung for convenience transport.
7104 Synthetic or reconstructed precious or semi-precious stones, whether or not worked or graded but not strung, mounted or set; Ungraded synthetic or reconstructed precious stones, temporarily strung for convenience of transport.
7105 Dust and powder of natural or synthetic precious or semi - precious stones.
7106 Silver (including silver plated with gold or platinum), unwrought or in semi - manufactured forms, or in powder form.
7107 Base metals clad with silver, not further worked than semi – manufactured.
7108 Gold (including gold plated with platinum) unwrought or in semi - manufactured forms, or in powder form.
7109 Base metals or silver, clad with gold, not further worked than semi – manufactured.
7110 Platinum, unwrought or in semi - manufactured form, or in powder form.
7111 Base metals, silver or gold, clad with platinum, not further worked than semi-manufactured.
7112 Waste and scrap of precious metals, of metal clad with precious metal.
7113 Articles of jewellery and parts thereof, of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7114 Articles of goldsmiths' or silversmiths' wares and parts thereof, of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7115 Other articles of precious metal or of metal clad with precious metal.
7116 Articles of natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones (natural, synthetic or re-constructed).
7117 Imitation jewellery.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra