GST rate on hardware and pvc fittings
watch_later 1 year, 4 months ago
What is the proposed GST rate for PVC pipes and fittings and also hardware items?
purchase befor gst what is benefit of old stock? - raj Kumar
Tax rate on hardware, pipes and fittings is 18% with full Input tax credit.
Item falling under the chapter heading 3917 such as:
TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, AND FITTINGS THEREFOR (FOR EXAMPLE, JOINTS, ELBOWS, FLANGES), OF PLASTICS - TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, RIGID: OF POLYMERS OF ETHYLENE:TUBES OF POLYETHYLENE
For more details you can search item with HSN code for goods falling under this heading.
Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics under the chapter  are to be taxed at 18% with full ITC.
18% with full input credit to be charged on PVC materials including Fittings such as angle, elbows, joints and other hardware materials. Even on pipes and other hardware items the tax rate is fixed at 18%.
In fact almost all items under chapter heading 3917 are taxed at 18% and full input tax credit can be availed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra