GST rate on hardware and pvc fittings
watch_later 9 months ago
What is the proposed GST rate for PVC pipes and fittings and also hardware items?
purchase befor gst what is benefit of old stock? - raj Kumar
Tax rate on hardware, pipes and fittings is 18% with full Input tax credit.
Item falling under the chapter heading 3917 such as:
TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, AND FITTINGS THEREFOR (FOR EXAMPLE, JOINTS, ELBOWS, FLANGES), OF PLASTICS - TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, RIGID: OF POLYMERS OF ETHYLENE:TUBES OF POLYETHYLENE
For more details you can search item with HSN code for goods falling under this heading.
Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics under the chapter  are to be taxed at 18% with full ITC.
18% with full input credit to be charged on PVC materials including Fittings such as angle, elbows, joints and other hardware materials. Even on pipes and other hardware items the tax rate is fixed at 18%.
In fact almost all items under chapter heading 3917 are taxed at 18% and full input tax credit can be availed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return