GST rate on hardware and pvc fittings
watch_later 11 months ago
What is the proposed GST rate for PVC pipes and fittings and also hardware items?
purchase befor gst what is benefit of old stock? - raj Kumar
Tax rate on hardware, pipes and fittings is 18% with full Input tax credit.
Item falling under the chapter heading 3917 such as:
TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, AND FITTINGS THEREFOR (FOR EXAMPLE, JOINTS, ELBOWS, FLANGES), OF PLASTICS - TUBES, PIPES AND HOSES, RIGID: OF POLYMERS OF ETHYLENE:TUBES OF POLYETHYLENE
For more details you can search item with HSN code for goods falling under this heading.
Tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor, of plastics under the chapter  are to be taxed at 18% with full ITC.
18% with full input credit to be charged on PVC materials including Fittings such as angle, elbows, joints and other hardware materials. Even on pipes and other hardware items the tax rate is fixed at 18%.
In fact almost all items under chapter heading 3917 are taxed at 18% and full input tax credit can be availed.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Penalty and late filing fee for GST audit
- GSTR2 File reg.
- LUT APPLICATION FOR SUPPLIER HAVING ZERO RATED SALE
- E way bill for Line Sales door to door
- eway bill printout required?
- CGST & SGST PAID INSTEAD OF IGST
- Input tax credit on RCM
- Sale in transit e way bill issues
- gst registration and return for tax practitioner
- ITC in GSTR3B
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial