GST rate on sale of constructed building
watch_later 1 year, 2 months ago
What is the rate of tax on sale of a constructed building? How much ITC is available to seller?
Construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly is taxed at 12% with full Input Credit of Tax. However in case ITC is more than output tax liability refund will not be given.
The value of land is included in the amount charged from the service recipient.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- ITC RELATED ISSUE OF GST WORKS CONTRACTER
- Input tax credit
- IN GST WHY INVOICE IS NOT PREPARE ON PORTAL
- Gst practitioner
- About exempt goods purchase and sales
- GST return for purchase from unregistered person
- GST return for ecommerce business
- Unlimited GST number search
- GST NUMBER STILL NOT APRROVED
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra