GST rate on sale of constructed building
watch_later 9 months ago
What is the rate of tax on sale of a constructed building? How much ITC is available to seller?
Construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly is taxed at 12% with full Input Credit of Tax. However in case ITC is more than output tax liability refund will not be given.
The value of land is included in the amount charged from the service recipient.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return