GST rate on sale of constructed building
watch_later 1 year ago
What is the rate of tax on sale of a constructed building? How much ITC is available to seller?
Construction of a complex, building, civil structure or a part thereof, intended for sale to a buyer, wholly or partly is taxed at 12% with full Input Credit of Tax. However in case ITC is more than output tax liability refund will not be given.
The value of land is included in the amount charged from the service recipient.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst applicable on Local auto and labour back to back
- GTA tax and bill format
- DETAILS OF PRODUCT
- SUB AGENT TO THE TOUR OPERATOR
- GST DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN CASE IT IS A LLP
- ITC refund
- how to hide item/party name
- GST APPLICABLE OR NOT PAID TO MARKETING ORDER
- How to file return below such situtation
- cmp-03 for regular registration to composition scheme
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST