GST registration at home address for selling online goods on Flipkart and Amazon
watch_later 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Whether GST registration can be obtained at home address? A commercial place is must for registration or tax payers who wish to sell their goods on online E-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart can obtain the registration on their home address?
Actually before the GST When we have to register on the flipkart or snapdeal or amazon etc then we have to required the VAT/CST , in that case each state have their own rules and regulations. for ex in delhi we can register the VAT at the home address also but have to show the commercial activity during the inspection.in another state like karnataka we have to required the commercial property for the same.
so now in the GST there is no particular provision regarding the place so you can register under at the home address. you have to required to upload the electricity bill copy with the noc from owner of the house during the GST Registration Online.
Please refrain from posting links for direct advertising. Update your profile with contact details. Keep the Q&A board clean. Thanks a lot for valuable answer. Appreciate your efforts. - Pulkit Sharma
As of now neither the act nor rules have specified nature of premises to be used for registration. Nevertheless even under service tax regime place was not given due importance.
It is evident in absence of specific instruction that registration can be obtained at any place.
But absence of instruction could also mean otherwise!!! - Rahul Rai
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Gst rate issue
- TURNOVER FOR COMPOSITION SCHEME
- All about ITC when claimed more or less
- Misconception with regard to GST on RCM basis suspended till March for GTA too.
- Regarding ITC on export of goods
- How should ITC on capital goods be utilise?
- Bank account validated by PFMS
- Exemption list
- Invoicing for claiming local conveyance
- Gst returns for selling only exempted goods
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return