Gst Registration Of Civil Contractor..

watch_later 3 years, 2 months ago

Hello sir, my name is Wahid H. Manekhan. I am a civil engineer contractor. I have PWD licence.I do private or government building construction works. I want to register in GST nature of business option what would i select either work contract or supplier of services and also tell about HSN OR service codes related my profession.. thank you...

  • chatComments

No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.

Did Not get Answer?

Join the largest Taxation Q&A platform on internet and ASK YOUR OWN question.

Ask your Question

You need to be logged in to answer.

Ask Question