GST returns filing through a GSP software or directly on GSTN portal?
watch_later 10 months, 4 weeks ago
A GST return can be filed either on a software made by a GSP or directly through the portal of GSTN by login to your portal.
What you suggest whether GSP software for GST returns filing or GST portal is best?
Always use GST portal to save cost. Why to pay extra money to GSP software when you can do similar things on GST portal. - Rahul Rai
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial