GST returns filing through a GSP software or directly on GSTN portal?
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
A GST return can be filed either on a software made by a GSP or directly through the portal of GSTN by login to your portal.
What you suggest whether GSP software for GST returns filing or GST portal is best?
Always use GST portal to save cost. Why to pay extra money to GSP software when you can do similar things on GST portal. - Rahul Rai
No answers yet, if you know the answer help us.
You need to be logged in to answer.
- GSTR 3B
- Payment of GST on reimbursement of ta bills to a service provider when a separate bill is raised for the service given
- API for GSTIN verification
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra