GST tax rate for renting of motorcab or taxis services
watch_later 1 year, 3 months ago
How much tax should be charged on availing the services of a motorcar or taxi? Whether input credit is available?
Tax rates are for hiring cab with driver or renting a taxi for full day without driver?
Renting of a motorcab or taxi is to be charged at 5% and no input credit of tax is available.
Whether you hire with driver or without, tax rate will be 5% and ITC is not available.
Transportation services by a radio taxi or AC carriage is also taxed at 5% without ITC.
Whether it included aggregators such as OLA and UBER or it is only for the individual taxi owners? - Rahul Rai
Service by OLA and UBER is not that a taxi, but they are only aggregators and are covered under seperate category. I think tax to be charged by them falls under commission or marketing services and will be charged at 18% with full ITC. - GST Payer
What if the Company staff submits bills of Uber ola or any taxi paid by hiin which no GST hs been charged. is company liable to pay GST under RCM in that case. - Prakash Joshi
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Excel report for bulk GSTIN Verification
- Gst practitioner exam detailes
- tax reverse
- Sec 44 of Negotiable instruments act - Partial absence or failure of money consideration
- Negotiable instruments Act SEc 43 instruments made with out consideration
- GST Audit
- Tds deduction when seller in dubai
- Query Relating to Composite Bill
- Refund on Inverted Tax system
- GST Returns Sahaj and Sugam
- Place of Supply of goods under GST
- GST Eway bill Compile error in Hidden module sheet 3 and date format error solved
- API for getting GSTIN Details, Validate GST number
- GSP and ASP model of GSTN is injustice with startups and small businesses
- GST helpline customer care and contact number
- E-way bill in case of Bill to Ship to transactions
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra