GST tax rate for renting of motorcab or taxis services
watch_later 11 months ago
How much tax should be charged on availing the services of a motorcar or taxi? Whether input credit is available?
Tax rates are for hiring cab with driver or renting a taxi for full day without driver?
Renting of a motorcab or taxi is to be charged at 5% and no input credit of tax is available.
Whether you hire with driver or without, tax rate will be 5% and ITC is not available.
Transportation services by a radio taxi or AC carriage is also taxed at 5% without ITC.
Whether it included aggregators such as OLA and UBER or it is only for the individual taxi owners? - Rahul Rai
Service by OLA and UBER is not that a taxi, but they are only aggregators and are covered under seperate category. I think tax to be charged by them falls under commission or marketing services and will be charged at 18% with full ITC. - GST Payer
What if the Company staff submits bills of Uber ola or any taxi paid by hiin which no GST hs been charged. is company liable to pay GST under RCM in that case. - Prakash Joshi
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Mistake in filing of gst 3B
- GSTR3B Rectification
- GSTr 3b returns
- POST SUPPLY DISCOUNT
- 180 and more then 180
- itc on vehicle repairing exps
- Penalty for late filing of GST returns
- how to deal with GST where the purchase in 18% and sales in 5%
- Missed 1 Purchase bill to claim for ITC
- GST PAYMENT
- Basic E-way rules and FAQ
- What is GST?
- GST Suvidha Kendra
- Documents required for GST registration
- Frauds possible under GST?
- Fraud under GST
- How to apply Letter of Undertaking (LUT)?
- Best free billing software in India
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial