GST tax rate for renting of motorcab or taxis services
watch_later 9 months ago
How much tax should be charged on availing the services of a motorcar or taxi? Whether input credit is available?
Tax rates are for hiring cab with driver or renting a taxi for full day without driver?
Renting of a motorcab or taxi is to be charged at 5% and no input credit of tax is available.
Whether you hire with driver or without, tax rate will be 5% and ITC is not available.
Transportation services by a radio taxi or AC carriage is also taxed at 5% without ITC.
Whether it included aggregators such as OLA and UBER or it is only for the individual taxi owners? - Rahul Rai
Service by OLA and UBER is not that a taxi, but they are only aggregators and are covered under seperate category. I think tax to be charged by them falls under commission or marketing services and will be charged at 18% with full ITC. - GST Payer
What if the Company staff submits bills of Uber ola or any taxi paid by hiin which no GST hs been charged. is company liable to pay GST under RCM in that case. - Prakash Joshi
You need to be logged in to answer.
- Negative Input Tax in GSTR 3B
- GST PENALTY & INTEREST
- Unable to set off Late Fee GST Liability
- GST on Hotel Billing
- Out of pocket expenses
- GST RETURN PURPOSE
- Unable to submit GSTR 3B Return
- Eway bill effective date
- How to apply for transporter ID by a transporter under GST?
- WHAT IS AN E-WAY BILL UNDER GST AND HOW TO GENERATE AN E WAY BILL - Video tutorial
- GST Registration Online
- Filling offline GSTR1 is a nightmare
- Input Tax Credit in GST - Checklist
- Learn and understand E-way Bill rules and applicability under GST
- ITC-04 for manufacturers to file details of inputs and capital goods sent and received for Job Work
- GST return status changed from filed to submitted and had to pay late filing fee
- GST Services - Payment Create Challan - Mobile Number is invalid error
- GSTR 3B - Save GSTR 3B error for July 2017 return